WordPress is one of the most powerful content management systems that exist on internet. It provides some of the best themes & plugins for free so that a user can easily customize his/her blog/website without going for any professional aid. If you are looking for some of the best SEO optimized WP themes then here is the list for you.
Coni is a multipurpose responsively designed WP theme that is easy to customize and available for free. The theme is translation ready and helps you to add pixel effect using CSS animations. Now you can visually stun your website users through this effect. You can easily find a number of tutorials that will guide to proper use.
- Theme updates are provided in the free version.
- You get WP Custom menus and social icons with free version.
- The theme is built in latest technology using HTML 5 & CSS 3.
- You have to manually update the theme via FTP or uploader from WP admin for PRO version.
- In the single post there is no related posts feature.
Ember is a creatively designed WordPress business theme for small businesses or freelancers. Its single page design makes your website look elegant and engaging. You can easily create custom layouts for the website. A lot of customization features are offered in its free version.
- It offers easy to use customizer.
- It is the best single-page theme for your business.
- You can easily update to the pro version at cheaper price.
- Theme updates are absent in the free version.
- Its free version lacks most of the customization features that are available in pro version.
Mudita is a professional WordPress theme which is designed for corporate matters. The clean and elegant theme is responsive by nature and optimized for speed. The theme is widget ready and comes with multilingual support too.
- The theme is translation ready.
- The theme is fast and cuts down the load times.
- Its extensive documentation guides you step by step to use the theme perfectly.
- You can add client testimonials, team members, and your services to the home page.
- The theme has few customization options and its pro version is also not available.
- It is only suited for the businesses.
Socially Viral is another popular WordPress theme which is best suited for magazine type websites. It is responsive theme that can be used to boost your content socially and increase traffic. The theme is fully optimized on speed and SEO.
- The theme is Adsense optimized.
- It has built in review system and subscription box too.
- The different social media floating icons makes the theme look visually appealing.
- You can easily use shortcodes, 630+ Google Fonts, and customize the theme in a way you want.
- The theme is translation ready, retina ready and WooCommerce compatible.
- You need to configure the SEO settings if you are using WP Yoast plugin.
- Requires yearly renewal.
First Mag is a magazine WP theme that is best suited for newspaper or magazine type websites. It is a responsive theme which is created on Bootstrap. The theme is WooCommerce compatible and will help you to turn your site into store.
- It is Adsense optimized theme.
- This theme is translation ready and lets your user to open site in different languages.
- It supports Schema.org integration too.
- One gets enough customization options similar to that in its pro version.
- You can easily convert this theme to pro by paying just $39.99.
- The theme updates are not provided in free version.
- Custom CSS and Footer Credits are not given in free version.
So, these were some of the best SEO optimized WordPress theme available for free. All of them are responsive and optimized for SEO, speed and Adsense. You can try out any of these if you are planning to start your business website or a blog. Though Coni is the best theme from all of the above, but the choice is solely yours. Choose the theme for your blog/website wisely.